FIRE DAMAGE RESTORATION
Taylor Steamer understands that a fire can be an emotional loss for anyone. After the fire is put out, not only does your home have fire damage but most likely from the effort of emergencies services you now have a fair bit of water damage as well. Our technicians are certified in water and fire damage restoration. We work with customers at their pace. But it is important to know that the sooner a mitigation company can begin work, the more items can be salvaged, the more costs can be reduced, and the sooner your home can be returned to a pre-loss condition. Throughout this process, it is important that the customer does not try to re-enter the affected area until it has been inspected and deemed safe. Even after this, the environment may call for additional safety precautions.
Top causes of fires in the U.S.
- Candles: From 2007-2011, the NFPA says there was an average of 10,630 fires in the U.S. that were started by candles, causing 115 deaths, 903 injuries and approximately $418 million in property damage. That is an average of 29 candle fires per day.
- Electrical wiring: According to the NFPA, in 2011 approximately 47,700 home structure fires were caused by some sort of electrical failure or malfunction. These resulted in 418 deaths, 1,570 injuries and $1.4 billion in property damage. Wiring accounted for 63% of the fires reported from 2007-2011
- Dryers: Accounting for 16,800 home structure fires in 2010 and doing more than $236 million in property damage. The most frequent causes of fires in dryers are lint/dust (29%) and clothing (28%).
- Cooking– usually leaving pots or pans unattended on the stove while you run away to do something for “just a minute.” The NFPA says that 40% of all house fires, or an average of 156,600 per year, start this way, causing approximately $853 million in property damage. Two-thirds of the fires started because the food or other materials caught fire.
Stats from propertycasualty360.com
- Board up, tarping
- Exactimate estimates for insurance
- Structure and content drying
- Content pack out, cleaning, deodorizing, sealing
- Air duct cleaning and deodorization
- Restored to pre-loss condition
- Satisfaction guarantee
Benefits of choosing Taylor Steamer:
- 24/7 emergency service
- The ability to take care of the entire project
- content manipulation
- content cleaning and storage
- structural cleaning and drying
- restoring affected area to a pre-loss condition
- Professional, clean, courteous, and educated technicians
- Satisfaction guarantee
- Work directly with insurance companies, agents, and adjusters
- Directed heat drying – faster dry times, reduced overall cost, less damage
Taylor Steamer technicians are IICRC certified in water damage restoration. This proper training program ensures that you will have experienced technicians mitigating your loss. We have the proper high-powered truck-mount vacuum to remove the water from your home and the air movers, LGR dehumidifiers, and heated drying equipment for faster dry times. We are also equipped with high-quality moisture meters to properly monitor drying. We will put your living area back together for you. We are experienced in working with homeowners and insurance companies, agents, and adjusters.