TAYLOR STEAMER GUARANTEE
If for any reason you are not happy with our service, please call and let us know. We will return to re-clean the area of concern. If you are still not satisfied, we will refund your money for the area you are not satisfied with.
What to Expect from Taylor Steamer
- Scheduling appointment times that are convenient for our customers
- On time arrival – if we are running behind, we will give you a courtesy call to let you know.
- Uniformed, polite, courteous, and educated technicians
- Pre-work review of job and expectations
- Protective equipment (such as door jamb and corner guards and paper) to protect baseboards, drywall, and hardwood floors and help keep indoor air temperatures stable
- Completion of job and clean up
- Review of the job with you
Since 1996, Taylor Steamer has been providing carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, odor removal, and water damage restoration services. In 2014, we began providing air duct cleaning and fire damage restoration services. We were also happy to have added mold removal services in 2015. At Taylor Steamer, we believe in educating ourselves through the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) so we may provide our clients services meeting the most up-to-date industry standards. In September 2015, we completed the Renovation Repair and Painting (RRP) program to implement safe work practices if we are working in a home built before 1978. These are just a few of the reasons why, when you’re looking for a professional cleaning and damage restoration company to serve you, you should consider Taylor Steamer.
Customer Prep Sheet:
When preparing for a cleaning, here are a few items to take care of to help the process go smoothly:
- Pick up any small items that may be in the way of the cleaning technicians.
- Put valuables or sentimental items away.
- Put away items (e.g. pictures, vases) that are on furniture that you would like to have moved to be cleaned behind and under.
- Tuck up any bed skirting and curtains so they are not resting on the floor.
- Have pets contained so they are not in the way of the cleaning technicians.
- Have the driveway cleared so we have a safe place to park near your home or business.
- Inform the cleaning technicians of any concerns upon their arrival.